…….. from recycled paper or card.
Here is how you do it:
- Find an A4 page from a magazine which you have read or perhaps an old A4 flyer.
- Print our Sussex Green Living envelope template* and then cut around the solid red lines.
- Lay the template on your A4 magazine/recycled sheet and draw around the template.
- Cut it out and then fold where you see the dotted lines on the template.
- Stick the two edges with some glue.
- Attach a small white address label and write on the name and address you want to send it to.
- Now you have a recycled envelope which is unique to you!
It is as simple as that.
* To download your Sussex Green Living envelope template all you need to do is register in the Members’ Zone here, you will be emailed a password, then you can access lots of free members downloads additional site pages, content and free resources only available to members. Go for it join this Green network now!