How do I join the online meetings?
- Please book onto the appropriate Sussex Green Ideas date(s!) you want to be a part of through our Eventbrite booking page.
- The day before the selected session we will email everyone who signed up with the Eventbrite the Zoom weblink, and our unique meeting ID number and password. If you book after this email is sent, you will still be sent this information – we will email you individually!
- Once you have attended you can use the same logon details each month. If you forget or lose them just book via Eventbrite again.
- PLEASE DO NOT pass the Zoom details to other people, new people have to book via Eventbrite for safeguarding reasons.
- Do share details of this Sussex Green Ideas online meeting with new people!
- Please do not worry if you are late or cannot meet the starting time – you can join the meeting at any time.
Feeling inspired to get involved?
We are always looking for volunteers, so get in touch or come and meet us and see how you can get involved! Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or sign up to receive our latest news (it only takes two seconds to add your email address – simply click on black ‘Follow‘ tab on bottom right of this screen!). Feel free to also send us an email using our contact form, or come and say hello at our events like the Sussex Green Ideas online meeting (starts May 2021)or the Horsham Repair Cafe!