- Horsham Repair Café repairs to electrical items, laptops, mobile phones and clothes – please book your repairs in advance here.
- Sussex Green Living energy cost comparison. We have access to eight 100% renewable clean energy providers . Why not bring your latest your latest bill to see if it’s worth switching? Book an appointment in advance – please book here.
- Sussex Green Living ‘ethical and sustainable clothes detector stand which highlights the environmental problems of the fast fashion industry and some solutions. Try our game to see how far your fashion has travelled!
- Community Eco Ocean Art display, this is a community run art project which will ‘ocean bomb’ Horsham district between 28th June and 6th July. We’ll be sharing the art on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag of #OceanBombed. Get involved and learn more here.
- Earthkind ‘plastic free pantry’ offering dry, loose and organic food. Found at the HRC every month and the Thursday Horsham Market.
- Wikaniko – selling eco-friendly products
- Fairtrade Horsham
- Tropic World
- Horsham District’s water bottle refill scheme.
- Marine Conservation Society
- WSCC Waste Prevention Team sharing recycling best practice – plus games!
- Free giveaways from Green People West Sussex who supply natural and organic beauty products.
- Magog Morris dancing.
We have agreed a price of £30 for space in the Share, Care & Repair Fair, if you require a gazebo and or electricity this costs extra. More information can be seen here or contact Food Rocks Ltd, Simon Teesdale on 07899 753352 or Amy Hakim on 07970 202083. Please make sure you quote ‘Share, Care & Repair Fair’ to ensure you are in our cluster of stands!
Come along, sit, chat and share a smile! All welcome to this family fun event.